Saturday, February 18, 2017

Coffee and You



Happy Saturday and welcome back to my Saturday Coffee Cafe.  I'm so glad you dropped by!
 
  
My daughter is an enabler.  She recently introduced me to Duck Donuts – a new donuts shop in town.  Now, I’m not sure if this shop is a chain/franchise or not, but for everyone’s sake, I hope not!  These are the most amazing circles of vanilla cake and scrumptious flavored melted sugar I have ever tasted!  Washed down with the perfect cup of java and my tummy did the biggest happy dance (I swear I heard it say “thank you”!)


This super adorable Reverse Confetti set (Coffee and You) was perfect to commemorate my first visit to Duck Donuts which I matched with some Stampin Up paper and coral baker’s twine I found in my stash!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment