Sunday, February 8, 2015

Thinking of You Blooms



It was in the 50's today and birds were singing!  It made me feel like Spring can't be too far away (I hope!)  So what better way to celebrate the winter reprieve by using Stampin' Up's hostess set:  Bloom with Hope!

I'm not the best at coloring, but I got some SU Blendabilities markers and it was actually pretty easy to use and I was sort of happy with the results.  You can't see the shading in the photo, but it's actually there :)

Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration for my card:
  








 


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Love the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing your card at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card,lovely colors...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Those large colorful flowers just make that card POP!

    My Card Site: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Kathy,
    vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch.
    Eine tolle Karte hast Du gebastelt. Viel Glück bei der Challenge
    LG
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great coloring too! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love those blooms! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a beautiful card and wonderful combination of challenges! So glad you were inspired by our flowers theme challenge at Cupcakes Inspirations!
    Hugs, Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete