Monday, February 16, 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #146 - Santa


Ho, Ho, Ho!  It's time for a new Merry Monday Christmas Card challenge - are you ready?  This week's challenge, hosted by Sue, is a classic...create a Christmas card with Santa on it!

I bought this Stampin Up set, Get Your Santa On, from the Holiday catty at the end of the season and didn't have a chance to use it last year so I couldn't wait to create my card for this challenge with it! So fun!!


  
Hope you'll check out the wonderful creations from the Merry Makers this week and join us!  Can't wait to see what YOU come up with!!



16 comments:

  1. He's such a cute Santa! I love how you added the belt,so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Kathy, love the belt and buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Santa that looks like he's waiting for a big hug! And I love how you've done the background! Hope you have a great week, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Kathy! Love this Santa and your fabulous papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you created the background with Santa's belt Kathy, very clever, such an adorable card. Best Wishes for a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clever, Kathy! I love how you've created your background behind this adorable little Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this card? I love the background you created for the backdrop of that adorable Santa. So clever and fabulous design!! Thank you for picking me as a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this fun, cheery Santa card, Kathy!! Makes me grin :) Have a wonderful week ahead! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy, I love how the card base looks like Santa's belt...a perfect backdrop for your cute Santa image! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing happier than polka dots! And santas buttons and belt on green? Why, it's his spring outfit, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Kathy, I love the santa belt to match the super cute santa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card! I love the cute belt buckle!! That is such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - love the black belt too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete